Duties and Responsibilities
● Whatsapp: Employee has to post In and Out everyday when they come and leave the
● Camera: You will have to report in the morning 8am to check the respective camera of
the various sites to mark their present.
● Register: Marking attendance of Site employees, Departmental Labours, Office
Employees and operators. To be crosschecked weekly.
Material Check System:
● Everytime a material comes in or goes out of the office, the attendant needs to check it
through the cameras, take respective screenshots and store in the folders.
● Here material includes everything from a small Pin to a Truck containing cement, steel,
murram, sand, etc.
● Quantity check is very important here. To be cross checked every time.
● The same entry needs to be cross checked everyday through the material inward and
outward report generated by the employees at the site on a daily basis.
● Diesel: Need to check who is taking the machine for diesel, diesel measurement in front
of the cameras, daily reporting of diesel in the reports.
● Controlling the cameras to check the movement of the vehicles coming in and going out
of the site. Through PTZ.
Timing to be noted everytime.
Labor payment list preparation and cross checking it before presenting.
Preparing List of laborers at the site and cross checking it twice a day. (One in the morning and
another one after lunch break) Departmental labour. Make them stand in a line in front of the
cameras, count men and women and prepare the name list accordingly.
Only Count of Contractors labours also to be included.
● Recording of the inward and dispatched material everytime.
● Entry of the material/pavers produced at the site to be input in the daily reporting of
reports, maintaining the same in the excel sheet and checking through the cameras of
the inventory present at the site.
Material Requirement System:
● Everytime a material requirement is generated, it shall be generated in the whatsapp
group. Once confirmed, same should be entered in the material requirement sheet.
● Taking follow ups of the material ordered is very important. You will be incharge from
ordering the material, to its dispatch and its dumping on the site. In any confusion, speak
to sir for ordering related part.
● In follow-ups, one need to check whether the order is placed or not, whether the material
has reached the site or not and if it has not reached the site then enquiring about it
through the material supplier. Time to noted when the material will reach the site.
HR Office and Employees
● List of employees document to be noted everytime an employee joins the organisation.
The list includes: Aadhar card, Pan card, bank account details, licence and resume.
Hard copy to be documented in a file
Soft Copy to be scanned and kept in the folder.
● KMs reading of the bike to be noted on a monthly basis for the employees with
conveyance given. Quantity of petrol to be noted and amount allotted to be calculated.
● Salary sheet of the employees to be made, crossing the attendance, making their salary
slips and calculating their salaries.
● Any Suppliers bill coming directly to the office should be presented in the daily file to sir.
Inform to pravin sir for the same
● Check the list of items to be presented in everyday file and same to be followed
● If the cheque of any supplier is prepared, contact and delivering cheque to the supplier.
● After month end, ask for the statements from the suppliers, coordinate with pravin sir to
get to know which suppliers to contact.
● Incase of any confusion, always speak to Sanjay Sir or Devansh Sir before taking any
action which can cause repercussions.
● Common register for all the material which is getting dumped at the site to be
maintained. Speacially for Sand, cement, steel, etc
Mailing handling should be proper
● Any bills coming through the mail should be printed and kept in the daily file. Soft copy
to be copied in the respective folders.
● Any resumes coming on mail should be stored and saved in the respective folders.
● Any drawings coming through the mail should be printed and present in the daily file.
Same to be copied in the respective folder on the computer.
● The drawings should be put in the respective Files kept in office in coordination with
Inward : All Sites
Outward : All Sites
Expense sheet: Weekly
Labor Payments: Weekly
Monthly Machinery Rental: Company
Monthly Diesel Report
Bank and Cheque payment entries
Monthly Statement Verification
Inform to supplier
Seal on bill
Voucher for cheque
Apart from these there may be other responsibilities as well
|Experience||7 - 10 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 25 Thousand To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Accountant Accountant Cum Projects Incharge account management journal entries billing executive Account executive|