Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. Study of given project activity, checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
2. Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
3. Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials.
4. Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client/architect.
5. liaising and follow up with all consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
6. liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors)
7. Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
8. Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
9. Inspection & quality control, health and safety matters on site.
10. preparing reports as required;
11. Co-ordination with other work engineer, site marketing team.
12. Confirmation & preparation of required material indents /material orders month wise.
13. Control on stacking of Material on site & in store & Dept. labor muster.
14. Follow & implement instructions given by senior managements.
15. Ensure the site sanitation, curing systems, and cleanliness.
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||Civil Engineer Designing engineer Site Engineer Site Supervisor Civil Draftsman|
|Contact Person||Mr. Abhishek|
|Address||A/59,Shop No-1,Sec-21,Turbhe,Navi -Mumbai,400705|