Gurgaon, Bangalore, Belgaum, Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad
1. Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues.
2. Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
3. Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition.
4. Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness.
5. Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history.
6. Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities.
7. Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration.
8. Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team.
9. Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.).
10. Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes).
11. Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients.
12.Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars.
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||15 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||MS/Master of Surgery|
|Key Skills||Physician Family Physician Physicist Activities General Physician|
Career Choice Solution
|About Company||One of the Leading Healthcare Company|