Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad
- You will be an exceptional designer with strong conceptual skills.
- You will be someone who is hard working or very keen to work on amazing high end (and high profile) residential.
- You will be managing and developing projects from concept stages through to final installation.
As a Interior Designer at Livspace, your responsibilities will range from client front end, brief understanding and validation to design projects development and coordination from concept to installation stages.
- You will work closely with Design Lead, Marketing team, Installation partners and suppliers in order to deliver to Livspace customers the best interior design experience of their life.
About You :
- You have strong verbal and written english communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently.
- You have 4+ years of total experience in Designing.
- You have minimum 2+ years experience in designing Modular Kitchen & Wardrobes.
- You have strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles.
- You should have extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- You have excellent knowledge of Sketchup, KCDW or KDMax
- You have a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
|Experience||3 - 14 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 9 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Key Skills||Kitchen Designing kitchen designer|
|Contact Person||Mr. Abhishek|
|Address||A/59, Shop No-1, Sec-21, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai|