Pune, Bangalore Highway
Checks inventory before every shift as per the responsibility allotted by Lead
2. Consults and coordinates with Guest Relation Executives for maintaining
flow of information in OPD.
3. Arranges consultation room before the arrival of the consultant.
4. Collects pertinent information from the Expecting/postpartum Mother i.e.
height, weight, temperature, pulse, respiration, B.P.; from the infant i.e.
length, weight, temperature, pulse, respiration, head circumference, chest
circumference, mid arm circumference. All procedures are done in
accordance with the policies and protocols.
5. Anticipates procedure requirements based on knowledge of plan of treatment
and on condition of the customer.
6. Performs NST and informs the Consultant.
7. Assists the Customer during OPD consultation, procedures performed till the
8. Assists the Customer for getting admitted if advised and direct the customer
for admission and handover the case history to Ward Nurse for completion of
Admission process. If it is an emergency condition shifts the patient to Triage
and helps the customer to continue with the admission process.
9. Assists the Consultants for procedures like dressing, suture removal, HSG,
IUI, Pap smear, vaccination and later cleans the instruments before sending
for sterilization or performs after care.
10. Dispatches the specimen to the laboratory for analysis after completion of the
procedure and maintains records.
|Experience||1 - 6 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Nurse Nursing staff nurse medical nurse ANM|
|Contact Person||Mr. Abhishek|
|Address||A/59,Shop No-1,Sec-21,Turbhe,Navi -Mumbai,400705|